Transpower New Zealand Ltd. (Transpower) is an electric service provider. The company owns and operates the National Grid of New Zealand. Its National Grid is the network of high voltage transmission lines and substations, which connects power generation areas with towns and cities across New Zealand. Transpower’s business activities comprises transporting electricity, connecting with companies that deliver power, managing New Zealand’s power system and providing secure national transmission system. The company includes 1,743 route km of high voltage transmission lines, underground and submarine transmission cable, supporting towers and poles, substations and transformers. Its provincial centers and smaller power stations are connected by transmission lines operating at 220 kV, 110 kV, 66 kV and 50 kV. Transpower is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 08, 2014: Transpower and Vector investigation into cause of Penrose substation fire
Oct 05, 2014: Penrose Substation - Power Outage Update
May 12, 2014: Transpower secures approval for $161m upgrade to power transmission lines in New Zealand
Dec 06, 2012: New Zealand Government Inaugurates New Overhead Transmission Line Between Whakamaru And Auckland
Oct 31, 2012: New Zealand Commerce Commission Adjusts Transpower’s Maximum Allowable Revenues For Coming Two Year Period
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Transpower New Zealand Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Transpower New Zealand Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Key Information
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Overview
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Key Employees
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - History
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Company Statement
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Business Description
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Strengths
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Weaknesses
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Opportunities
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Threats
Transpower New Zealand Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Key Information
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Major Products and Services
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., History
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Key Employees
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Other Locations
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Subsidiaries
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., Key Competitors
Transpower New Zealand Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures