Treaty Energy Corporation (Treaty Energy) is a producer of oil and natural gas. The company operates through acquisition, development, and production sectors of crude oil and natural gas. It has over 1.5mm concessionary acres in Northern and Southern Belize. Treaty Energy operates on over 1700 total acres in districts 7B and 6 in Texas, and has 20 producing wells in 5 counties. The company provides contracted drilling services, and operates several marginal wells in Texas. It also rents and operates the drilling equipment. Treaty Energy is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, the US.
Treaty Energy Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2014: Treaty Energy Announces Management Team and Board of Directors Changes
Jun 02, 2014: Treaty Energy Announces Seismic Survey on Belle Wisdom Lease
May 14, 2014: TECO: Stockton And Kubacak Lease Update
May 12, 2014: Treaty Energy Appoints General Counsel
Mar 18, 2014: Treaty Energy Hires Field Operations Manager for Oil and Gas Operations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Treaty Energy Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Treaty Energy Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Treaty Energy Corporation - Key Information
Treaty Energy Corporation - Overview
Treaty Energy Corporation - Key Employees
Treaty Energy Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Treaty Energy Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Treaty Energy Corporation - Major Products and Services
Treaty Energy Corporation - History
Treaty Energy Corporation - Company Statement
Treaty Energy Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Treaty Energy Corporation - Business Description
Treaty Energy Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Treaty Energy Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Treaty Energy Corporation - Strengths
Treaty Energy Corporation - Weaknesses
Treaty Energy Corporation - Opportunities
Treaty Energy Corporation - Threats
Treaty Energy Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Treaty Energy Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Treaty Energy Corporation, Key Information
Treaty Energy Corporation, Key Ratios
Treaty Energy Corporation, Share Data
Treaty Energy Corporation, Major Products and Services
Treaty Energy Corporation, History
Treaty Energy Corporation, Key Employees
Treaty Energy Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Treaty Energy Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Treaty Energy Corporation, Other Locations
Treaty Energy Corporation, Subsidiaries
Treaty Energy Corporation, Key Competitors
Treaty Energy Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Treaty Energy Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Treaty Energy Corporation, Annual Ratios
Treaty Energy Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Treaty Energy Corporation, Performance Chart
Treaty Energy Corporation, Ratio Charts