This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Pakistani Haircare sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Haircare categories.
- Traditional Haircare methods and products continue to drive Haircare market growth in Pakistan
- Value for money as well as desire to have healthier looking hair, continue to influence purchase decisions in the Pakistani Haircare market
- Consumers are increasingly looking for gender specific products
- A growing demand of herbal Haircare products and products that provide multiple benefits will drive the Haircare market growth in Pakistan
- Connecting with the traditional lifestyle of consumers can be a key to success in Islamic nations like Pakistan
The use of personal care products is increasing in Pakistan due to consumers' rising income, urbanization, and a growing middle class population. The growing popularity of international brands among the large, young population in Pakistan is also fueling the growth in the Haircare market. Growing health and beauty consciousness among consumers is creating opportunities for specialized products in Shampoo, and Hair Oil categories. Conditioner and Hair Colorant categories are in their nascent stages of development in Pakistan.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Haircare sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market, and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table of Contents
-Macro economic analysis
-Overall value- volume analysis
-Value- volume analysis by categories
-Market share analysis
- Leading retailers and Key distribution formats
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary Methodology
List Of Tables
List Of Figures