This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Polish Savory Snacks sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Savory Snacks categories and their packaging.
The Savory Snacks market in Poland is forecast to register steady growth, driven by high disposable income levels. Potato Chips is the leading category by value, followed by Nuts & Seeds. Nuts & Seeds is also expected to witness the highest category growth during the forecast period, with a higher number of consumers preferring to snack healthy. Busy Lives and Fun & Enjoyment are the leading motivational factors influencing Savory Snacks consumption in Poland.
• The Savory Snacks market in Poland is forecast to register moderate growth during 2013-2018.
• Nuts & Seeds is the fastest growing category and is forecast to register the highest growth during 2013-2018.
• Increasing working hours and the active lifestyles of Polish consumers have led to the growth of Savory Snacks that can be used as filler between meals.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, that provide promotional and discount offers and one-stop shopping convenience are the largest retailers of Savory Snacks products in Poland.
• Increasing health concerns of Polish consumers will drive the sales of healthy and low fat snacking products.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Polish Savory Snacks sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
•Macro economic analysis
•Overview –Consumption habits
•Overall value-volume analysis
•Value-volume analysis by categories
•Market share analysis
•Key distribution formats by categories
•Key packaging material and type
•Top packing closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix & Summary Methodology
List Of Tables
List Of Figures