Trends in Personalization in Retail report, published by Conlumino, gives a snapshot of some of the current examples of personalization in retail and the issues that arise.
- Retailers are utilizing a host of platforms, including mobile and social media to engage customers and offer them a personalized shopping experience.
- 3D printing is gaining traction as a means to offer customization across product ranges by several retailers.
- Apps and beacons are being used in a variety of ways to engage with consumers personally.
Trends in Personalization in Retail presents a snapshot of diverse examples of personalization strategies by retailers internationally. It covers a diverse range of in-store, product, omni-channel, promotional, and customer-engaging personalization strategies
Reasons To Buy
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in personalization and ensure your business is not lagging behind in competition.
- Understand the value of new retail developments to your business
Table Of Contents
Shop Directs Very.co.uk
Shoefitr and Amazon
Westfield Shopping Malls
Nike and Vero Moda in China
Dynamic Pricing, North America
List Of Tables
List Of Figures