Canadean's "TriMas Corporation : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TriMas Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TriMas Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "TriMas Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TriMas Corporation (TriMas) is a manufacturer of engineered and applied products for commercial, industrial and consumer markets across the world. It offers a range of closure and dispensing systems for end markets such as steel and plastic industrial and consumer packaging applications. The company manufactures metallic and non metallic gaskets, and various types of stud bolts, industrial fasteners and specialty products for the petroleum refining, petrochemical, oil field and industrial markets. In addition, TriMas designs and manufactures industrial products that are utilized in the aerospace and defense markets. Furthermore, it offers specialty engines and engine replacement parts for the oil and gas industry for commercial and industrial end markets, and cylinders for transportation, storage and dispensing of compressed gases. TriMas is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, the US.