Canadeans Tsogo Sun Holdings Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Tsogo Sun Holdings Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Tsogo Sun Holdings Limited along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Tsogo Sun Holdings Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Tsogo Sun Holdings Limited (Tsogo Sun Holdings) is a hotel, gaming and entertainment service provider. The company offers services such as accommodation, rooms and suites, online booking, restaurants and bars, dining, casino and gambling, spa, conference center, meetings and event venues, theatres and cinemas. It operates 90 hotels including g 14, 500 hotel rooms and suites. Tsogo Sun Holdings also operates 14 gaming and entertainment destinations, and 250 conference and banqueting facilities. The company owns and operates hotels under the brands of Maia, Southern Sun, Beverly Hills, 54, Palazzo, Sandton Sun, Suncoast Towers, Caledon, Sun Square, Riverside Sun, Gold Reef City, Garden Court, Sun 1, Stayeasy and Intercontinental. It has operations in South Africa, Kenya, Seychelles, Mozambique, Zambia, Tanzania, Nigeria and the UAE. Tsogo Sun Holdings is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.