The Future of Foodservice in Turkey to 2019 report published by Canadean provides a detailed analysis and statistics on the market. It includes comprehensive analysis of the consumer, operator and technology level trends impacting the market. Data and analysis of market size, outlets, transactions and key players are also covered.
- The Turkish Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 5.0% during 2014-2019.
- Large percentage of younger population coupled with urbanization will fuel the growth of Turkish Foodservice industry during 2014-2019.
- The Restaurants will remain the dominant channel while the Travel will be the fastest growing channel.
- Growing tourism sector will fuel the growth of Profit Sector Foodservice in the country.
- Welfare and Services and Healthcare channel will fuel the growth of Cost Sector foodservice.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the market with forecasts to 2019. It gives insights into the latest market trends and sector level analysis that will help foodservice operators to identify growing opportunities in the market. It also covers a brief overview about the key players. The report also includes:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, which impact the foodservice market. Consumer, operator and technology trends are also covered
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the sector from 2009-2019
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both profit and cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- An overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business descriptions and product profiles
- Regulatory scenario insights for foodservice operators in the Turkish market
Reasons To Buy
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Turkish Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, Turkeys rank as the sixth most popular destination in the world along with airport expansion (Gaziemir, Izmir) and new airport development (Cukurova and Istanbul) projects will push up the passenger air traffic and consequently, Travel Foodservice sales.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. Turkeys growth as one of the leading tourist and wedding destination will have a positive impact on all the Profit Sector channels in the coming years.
- Brief overview of the key foodservice companies in Turkey with information about their business descriptions, product profiles and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Table Of Contents
Macro Economic Analysis and Trends
Foodservice Market Attractiveness
Market Size and Forecasts
Market Share split by Profit Sector and Cost Sector
Profit Sector Analysis
Profit Sector Analysis by Channels and Sub-channels- Sales Analysis, Outlet Analysis and
Accommodation - Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Holiday Park, Hostel, Hotel and Motel
Leisure - Entertainment, Venue, Visitor Attraction
Pub, Club and Bar - Pub and Bar, Private Member and Social Club, Nightclub
Restaurants - Full Service Restaurant, Quick Service Restaurant and Fast Food, Coffee and Tea Shop, Ice Cream Vendor
Retail - Baker, Convenience Store, Delicatessen, Department Store, Garden Centre, Other Retail, Service Station Forecourt, Supermarket and Hypermarket
Travel - Air, Rail, Sea
Workplace - Government Department and Local Authority, Industrial, Retail, Financial and Office Based
Cost Sector Analysis
Cost Sector Analysis by Channels and Sub-channels- Sales Analysis, Outlet Analysis and
Education - Childrens Activity Centre, Further Education, Middle School, Pre-School, Primary School, Secondary School, Tertiary, Training Centre
Healthcare - Hospital, Medical Centre, Residential Care
Military and Civil Defence - Military Overall, Police and Emergency Service
Welfare and Service - Other Welfare and Service, Prison, Welfare Meal
Company Overview, Product Portfolio, Number of Outlets
List Of Tables
Table 1: Leading Foodservice players in Turkey, 2014
Table 2: Profit Sector Outlets, 2009-2014
Table 3: Cost Sector Outlets, 2009-2014
Table 4: Profit Sector Transactions (Million), 2009-2014
Table 5: Cost Sector Transactions (Million), 2009-2014
Table 6: Profit Sector Sales (TRY Million), 2009-2014
Table 7: Cost Sector Sales (TRY Million), 2009-2014
Table 8: Key Foodservice Definitions
Table 9: Profit Sector Definitions
Table 10: Cost Sector Definitions
List Of Figures
Figure 1: GDP per Capita, 2009-2014
Figure 2: Consumer Price Index, 2009-2014
Figure 3: Unemployment Rate, 2009-2014
Figure 4: Age Profile, 2014
Figure 5: Turkey Foodservice: Overall Sales (TRY Million) and Annual Growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 6: Turkey Foodservice: Sales by Sector (%), 2014 vs. 2019
Figure 7: Comparative Growth Analysis by Channels, 2009-2014 vs 2014-2019
Figure 8: Profit Sector: Channel share (%), 2014 vs. 2019
Figure 9: Profit Sector: Average Transaction Price (TRY), 2009-2019
Figure 10: Profit Sector: Comparative Growth Analysis by Channels, 2009-2014 vs 2014-2019
Figure 11: Accommodation- Sales (TRY) and sales growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 12: Leisure- Sales (TRY) and sales growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 13: Pub, Club and Bar- Sales (TRY) and sales growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 14: Restaurants - Sales (TRY) and sales growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 15: Retail - Sales (TRY) and sales growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 16: Travel - Sales (TRY) and sales growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 17: Workplace - Sales (TRY) and sales growth (%), 2009-2019
Figure 18: Profit Sector: Comparative Growth Analysis by Channels, Sales per Outlet and Number of Outlets, 2009- 2014 vs 2014-2019
Figure 19: Accommodation - Outlets and Sales per Outlet by Channel (TRY), 2009-2019
Figure 20: Leisure - Outlets and Sales per Outlet by Channel (TRY), 2009-2019
Figure 21: Pub, Club, and Bar - Outlets and Sales per Outlet by Channel (TRY), 2009-2019
Figure 22: Restaurants - Outlets and Sales per Outlet by Channel (TRY), 2009-2019
Figure 23: Retail - Outlets and Sales per Outlet by Channel (TRY), 2009-2019
Figure 24: Workplace - Outlets and Sales per Outlet by Channel (TRY), 2009-2019
Figure 25: Profit Sector: Comparative Growth Analysis by Channels, Transactions per Outlet and Number of Transactions, 2009- 2014 vs 2014-2019