United Orthopedic Corporation (UOC) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and distributes orthopedic implants and instrument sets. The company’s product division includes knee replacement systems, hip replacement systems, and oncology products. Its hip replacement systems include UCP stem, UTF reduced stem, U2 HA stem, U2 matrix porous stem, U2 revision stem, bipolar II system, U2 cemented stem, full XPE cup, revision femoral head, GTF II stem, BIOLOX option, and RepliCase hip. UOC provides clinical education, service and support for surgeons and hospital. The company markets its products in Italy, Turkey, Spain, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Thailand and Puerto Rico. It has its presence in China and the US. UOC is headquartered in New Taipei, Taiwan.
United Orthopedic Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 05, 2016: United Orthopedic (UOC) Donates Orthopedic Replacement Systems to Hospital in China
This comprehensive SWOT profile of United Orthopedic Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of United Orthopedic Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
United Orthopedic Corporation - Key Information
United Orthopedic Corporation - Overview
United Orthopedic Corporation - Key Employees
United Orthopedic Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
United Orthopedic Corporation - Key Operational Heads
United Orthopedic Corporation - Major Products and Services
United Orthopedic Corporation - History
United Orthopedic Corporation - Company Statement
United Orthopedic Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
United Orthopedic Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
United Orthopedic Corporation - Business Description
United Orthopedic Corporation - Corporate Strategy
United Orthopedic Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
United Orthopedic Corporation - Strengths
United Orthopedic Corporation - Weaknesses
United Orthopedic Corporation - Opportunities
United Orthopedic Corporation - Threats
United Orthopedic Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
United Orthopedic Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
United Orthopedic Corporation, Key Information
United Orthopedic Corporation, Key Ratios
United Orthopedic Corporation, Share Data
United Orthopedic Corporation, Major Products and Services
United Orthopedic Corporation, History
United Orthopedic Corporation, Key Employees
United Orthopedic Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
United Orthopedic Corporation, Key Operational Heads
United Orthopedic Corporation, Other Locations
United Orthopedic Corporation, Subsidiaries
United Orthopedic Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
United Orthopedic Corporation, Key Competitors
United Orthopedic Corporation, SWOT Analysis
United Orthopedic Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
United Orthopedic Corporation, Annual Ratios
United Orthopedic Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
United Orthopedic Corporation, Performance Chart
United Orthopedic Corporation, Ratio Charts