Canadean's "United Supermarkets, L.L.C.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Supermarkets, L.L.C."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Supermarkets, L.L.C." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Supermarkets, L.L.C."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The United Family (United Family), formerly known as United Supermarkets, L.L.C. operates retail grocery supermarkets in the US. The product portfolio includes meat, seafood, beef, farmland pork, bakery, fruits and vegetables, fast foods, wine, beer, cutlery, healthcare products, linens, floras and tabletop items. Besides operating in-stores, the company sells merchandise online through an e-commerce site: www.unitedsupermarkets.com. It trades in both national branded and private label products. It also offers in-store services such as banking, photo finishing and gas filling. Geographically it operates in north and west Texas, the US. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Albertson's LLC. United Family is headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, the US.