US Oil Sands Inc. (US Oil Sands), formerly Earth Energy Resources Inc. is an energy company that explores and develops oil sand properties. The company has developed a proprietary process to oil sands development that utilizes a citrus based bio-solvent that naturally separates bitumen from oil sand. Its extraction process extracts bitumen from the oil sand without the need for tailings ponds, and reduces GHG and other air emissions. US Oil Sands has two projects in Utah, which include PR Spring Project; and Cedar Camp and NW Project. The company’s projects are located in Utah's Uintah and Grand counties. It partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. US Oil Sands is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
US Oil Sands Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 30,2017: US Oil Sands Closes Financing And Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors
Jun 28,2017: US Oil Sands Announces Updates On Financing And Voluntary Delisting From The TSX Venture Exchange
Jun 13,2017: US Oil Sands Announces Financing, PR Spring Project Update, Board Changes And Voluntary Delisting From TSX Venture Exchange
May 23,2017: US Oil Sands Announces First Quarter 2017 Results, Outcome Of Annual General And Special Meeting And PR Spring Project Update
Apr 13,2017: US Oil Sands Announces PR Spring Project Update, 2016 Year End Filings And 2017 Annual General And Special Meeting
This comprehensive SWOT profile of US Oil Sands Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of US Oil Sands Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Information
US Oil Sands Inc. - Overview
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Employees
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Operational Heads
US Oil Sands Inc. - Major Products and Services
US Oil Sands Inc. - History
US Oil Sands Inc. - Company Statement
US Oil Sands Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
US Oil Sands Inc. - Business Description
US Oil Sands Inc. - Corporate Strategy
US Oil Sands Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
US Oil Sands Inc. - Strengths
US Oil Sands Inc. - Weaknesses
US Oil Sands Inc. - Opportunities
US Oil Sands Inc. - Threats
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
US Oil Sands Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Information
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Ratios
US Oil Sands Inc., Share Data
US Oil Sands Inc., Major Products and Services
US Oil Sands Inc., History
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Employees
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Employee Biographies
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Operational Heads
US Oil Sands Inc., Other Locations
US Oil Sands Inc., Subsidiaries
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Competitors
US Oil Sands Inc., SWOT Analysis
US Oil Sands Inc., Ratios based on current share price
US Oil Sands Inc., Annual Ratios
US Oil Sands Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
US Oil Sands Inc., Performance Chart
US Oil Sands Inc., Ratio Charts