Valparaiso Energy Inc. (Valparaiso Energy) formerly known as Raptor Capital Corporation is involved in oil and gas exploration and development of petroleum and natural gas properties. The company has its petroleum and natural gas properties located in Whiskey Creek, Wandering River, Clay, Joffre and Provost in Alberta. Valparaiso Energy has over 1,080 gross acres of petroleum and natural gas lands within the development boundaries of the Sarcee and Whiskey Creek Gas Fields. Raptor Capital is headquartered at Calgary, Alberta in Canada.
Valparaiso Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 10, 2014: Valparaiso Energy Private Placement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Valparaiso Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Valparaiso Energy Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Key Information
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Overview
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Key Employees
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Major Products and Services
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - History
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Company Statement
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Business Description
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Strengths
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Weaknesses
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Opportunities
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Threats
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Valparaiso Energy Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Key Information
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Key Ratios
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Share Data
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Major Products and Services
Valparaiso Energy Inc., History
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Key Employees
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Key Operational Heads
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Other Locations
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Subsidiaries
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Key Competitors
Valparaiso Energy Inc., SWOT Analysis
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Annual Ratios
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Performance Chart
Valparaiso Energy Inc., Ratio Charts