Vectrix Corporation (Vectrix) is a two wheeler manufacturer. The company designs, develops and produces of zero emission powered three-wheel and two-wheel vehicles. It provides services to law-enforcement, public-service or private fleet. Vectrix’s product includes all-electric Vectrix VX-1 having all-highway-legal, 62-mph road performance and is a gasoline-powered motorcycle. The company invented the zero-emission vehicle — no gas, no oil having top speed of 68 MPH and acceleration of 0-50 in 6.8 seconds. It provides solutions to become the company’s dealer in areas such as the powersports or automotive dealer categories. Vectrix operates through partners such as Brembo, Marzocchi, Pirelli, Grimecca, Gold Peak, ZLKL, ESD, Plastal, Parker Hannifin Corporation, and GP Batteries International, Ltd. The company’s product is used by law enforcement units such as the Penn State University Police Department, NYPD, Scotland Airport Police and the Glasgow. Vectrix is headquartered in New Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
Vectrix Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 13, 2012: Vectrix Joins Forces With Propeller Energy To Expand Into Colombia
May 18, 2012: Vectrix Signs Distributor Agreement With Peirspeed
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vectrix Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Vectrix Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Vectrix Corporation - Key Information
Vectrix Corporation - Overview
Vectrix Corporation - Key Employees
Vectrix Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Vectrix Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Vectrix Corporation - Major Products and Services
Vectrix Corporation - History
Vectrix Corporation - Company Statement
Vectrix Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vectrix Corporation - Business Description
Vectrix Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Vectrix Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vectrix Corporation - Strengths
Vectrix Corporation - Weaknesses
Vectrix Corporation - Opportunities
Vectrix Corporation - Threats
Vectrix Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Vectrix Corporation, Key Information
Vectrix Corporation, Major Products and Services
Vectrix Corporation, History
Vectrix Corporation, Key Employees
Vectrix Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Vectrix Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Vectrix Corporation, Other Locations
Vectrix Corporation, Subsidiaries
Vectrix Corporation, Key Competitors
Vectrix Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures