Veraz Petroleum Ltd. (Veraz) is a junior oil and gas exploration company, based in Canada. The company identifies and explores oil and natural gas properties. It holds participating interests in block 126 and block 161 located in the east central Peru; and block 141 situated in the Titicaca Basin of southern Peru, South America. Veraz operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries, which include North American Vanadium Peru S.A.C. (NAVI Peru) and Veraz Petroleum (Barbados) Ltd. The company has entered joint venture with Petrominerales Ltd., to develop the 2.7 million acres exploration block situated in Peru. It was formerly known as North American Vanadium Inc. Veraz is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
In July 2012, Petrominerales Ltd., acquired Veraz Petroleum Peru S.A.C., from the company.
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 26, 2012: Veraz Petroleum Provides Update On La Colpa 2X Well At Block 126, Peru
Apr 11, 2012: Veraz Petroleum Provides Operations Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Veraz Petroleum Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Veraz Petroleum Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Key Information
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Overview
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Key Employees
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - History
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Company Statement
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Business Description
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Strengths
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Weaknesses
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Opportunities
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Threats
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Veraz Petroleum Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Key Information
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Key Ratios
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Share Data
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Major Products and Services
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., History
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Key Employees
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Other Locations
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Subsidiaries
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Key Competitors
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Annual Ratios
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Performance Chart
Veraz Petroleum Ltd., Ratio Charts