Canadean's "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Virgin Atlantic Airways, Ltd. (Virgin Atlantic) is an airline operator. The company along with its partner, Virgin Australia provides domestic and international air transport services to various destinations worldwide. It offers passenger services for upper, premium economy and economy classes. Virgin Atlantic operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing jets across the UK, North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia from bases at Gatwick, Manchester and Heathrow airports. In addition, it provides general cargo and courier services to its customers. The company is jointly owned by Virgin Group Ltd and Delta Air Lines. Virgin Atlantic is headquartered in Crawley, West Sussex, the UK.