Canadean's "Vivarte S.A.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vivarte S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vivarte S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vivarte S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vivarte S.A. (Vivarte) is an in-store fashion products retailer based in France. The company retails footwear, clothing and accessories for men, women and children. Vivarte also offers leather goods including purses and wallets. The company offers a wide choice of products under more than 20 brands. It operates shoe stores under Minelli, San Marina, La Halle o Chaussures, Pataugas, Chaussland and BessonChaussures brands while offering clothing and accessories under Caroll, Chevignon, Defi Mode, Kookai, La Halle and NafNaf brands. The company currently operates an estate of 4,800 point of sales located throughout France, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic. It also provides online retail services. Vivarte is headquartered in Paris, France.
Table Of Contents
1 Vivarte S.A.
2 Vivarte S.A. - Key Employees
3 Vivarte S.A. - Major Products and Services
4 Vivarte S.A. - History
5 Vivarte S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Vivarte S.A. - Head Office
6 Vivarte S.A. - Business Analysis
6.1 Vivarte S.A. - Company Overview
6.2 Vivarte S.A. - Business Description
7 Vivarte S.A. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Vivarte S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Vivarte S.A. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Multi brand portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Strong store network
7.2.3 Strength - Diverse business operations
7.3 Vivarte S.A. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited geographic presence
7.4 Vivarte S.A. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Private labels gaining momentum
7.4.2 Opportunities - Expanding retail market in Europe
7.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic growth initiatives
7.5 Vivarte S.A. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Increase in counterfeit products
7.5.2 Threats - Changes in fashion trends
7.5.3 Threats - Shortage of skilled labor in EU
List Of Tables
Table 1: Vivarte S.A. - Key Employees
Table 2: Vivarte S.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Vivarte S.A. - History
List Of Figures