The Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from November 15 to December 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What were the key developments and trends in the drinks industry in November and December 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's rundown of the latest launches from the drinks industry looks at flavor innovation in bottled water, with floral and chocolate blends aiming to draw in female consumers. In other news, a yellow-colored caffeinated drink is debuting in the Philippines, while innovative packaging is looking to make bean-to-cup coffee more convenient.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures