The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from April 15 to May 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the food industry in April and May 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
As this month's roundup of novel food launches discovers, "healthy junk food" is a theme that manufacturers are continuing to explore in earnest, with two US companies converging on the idea of vegetable-based ice desserts as an alternative to high-sugar ice pops. Meanwhile, in China, frozen fruit is being reinterpreted as a healthy snack.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures