The Personal Care MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues, including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period February 15 to March 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the personal care industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest personal care innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the personal care industry in February and March 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
With antibacterial products becoming well-established within the liquid soap category, one US manufacturer is looking to raise the stakes with the launch of a product that is not only itself antibacterial, but also comes in an anti-microbial pump bottle. In other news, plant oils and ancient grains are emerging in new product formulations.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures