Canadean's "Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG (Weidenhammer) is a provider of multi packaging solutions based in Germany. Its product offerings include composite cans, composite drums, foldable drums, luxury tubes and plastic containers. These products find applications in food, instant drinks, snacks, tobacco, and body care markets. The company's key clientele include Unilever, Kellogg, Procter and Gamble, RUgenwalder MUhle, Imperial Tobacco, Nestle and British American Tobacco (BAT). Weidenhammer operates through 12 manufacturing sites in Germany, Belgium, France, Greece, the Netherlands, Russia, the UK and the US. Additionally, the company operates sales offices in Argentina, Brazil, Poland, Switzerland and Italy. Weidenhammer is headquartered in Hockenheim, Germany.
Table Of Contents
1 Royal Canin SAS
2 Royal Canin SAS - Major Products and Services
3 Royal Canin SAS - History
4 Royal Canin SAS - Company Statement
5 Royal Canin SAS - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Royal Canin SAS - Head Office
5.2 Royal Canin SAS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Royal Canin SAS - Business Analysis
6.1 Royal Canin SAS - Company Overview
6.2 Royal Canin SAS - Business Description
7 Royal Canin SAS - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Royal Canin SAS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Royal Canin SAS - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Relationship with Mars
7.2.2 Strength - Wide Range of Pet Food Products
7.2.3 Strength - Diversified Geographic Operations
7.3 Royal Canin SAS - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Product Recalls
7.4 Royal Canin SAS - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing Pet Ownership
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increasing Pet Food Spending in the US
7.5 Royal Canin SAS - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Shortage of skilled labor
7.5.2 Threats - Economic Instability of EU Nations
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulations
List Of Tables
Table 1: Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG - Key Employees
Table 2: Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG - History
Table 4: Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG - Subsidiaries
Table 5: Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH and Co KG - Locations
List Of Figures