This dashboard illustrates consumer perceptions of body weight, the different approaches consumers take to manage their weight and perceptions about which food groups are most likely to causes weight gain. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- How do consumers perceive their body weight to be and what they are trying to do about it?
- Which food groups do consumers believe are most likely to lead to weight gain, and therefore try to avoid when losing weight?
- Do consumers who are trying to lose weight understand and use nutritional labeling to help guide their choices?
- To what extent do consumers trying to gain weight consume protein?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel