This new report is designed to help executives develop effective contingency plans that best accommodate uncertainties ahead. The study objectives include:
To identify and evaluate emerging markets and technologies that may present unexpected threats or offer opportunities.
To identify key strategic decisions that will have to be made in the future.
To enhance corporate ability to develop realistic contingency plans.
To prepare executives to accommodate radically different operating climates and reduce surprises.
To challenge accepted perceptions of the future diagnostics market.
This report is an invaluable strategic planning resource for corporate, marketing and R&D executives. The strategic issues explored in the report include:
- How will the future reimbursement changes affect individual market segments?
- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- What will be the impact on purchasing influences, marketing strategies, joint ventures, mergers,
licensing, import and export?
- How will the future technological advances affect the major market segment?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
These and other key issues facing the decision-makers are explored in this thought-provoking and multi-faceted portrait of the three possible futures and their strategic implication. We would be glad to answer any questions you might have regarding this informative, comprehensive and insightful market research and technology assessment report, and look forward to your subscription.
Contains 255 pages and 32 tables