Canadean's "Wilson Vale: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wilson Vale"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wilson Vale" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wilson Vale"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wilson Vale (Wilson) is a catering services provider based in the UK. The company was founded by Andrew Wilson and Carolyne Vale in 2002. Wilson offers catering services to companies operating in the education, business and industry sectors throughout the UK. The company's service portfolio ranges from providing private dining in City law firms to catering to specific needs of boarding schools. It provides catering contracts throughout the Midlands and in the north of England. The company's client list includes various companies operating across the commerce and education sectors from Scotland to the M3 corridor. Wilson is headquartered in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, the UK.
Table Of Contents
1 Wilson Vale
2 Wilson Vale - Key Employees
3 Wilson Vale - Major Products and Services
4 Wilson Vale - History
5 Wilson Vale - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Wilson Vale - Head Office
6 Wilson Vale - Business Analysis
6.1 Wilson Vale - Company Overview
6.2 Wilson Vale - Business Description
7 Wilson Vale - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Wilson Vale - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Wilson Vale - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Diversified Customer Base
7.2.2 Strength - Comprehensive Service Portfolio
7.3 Wilson Vale - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Sector Concentration
7.4 Wilson Vale - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering UK Economy
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in the UK Population
7.4.3 Opportunities - New Contracts
7.5 Wilson Vale - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Contamination of Food Products
7.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8 Wilson Vale - Recent Developments
List Of Tables
Table 1: Wilson Vale - Key Employees
Table 2: Wilson Vale - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Wilson Vale - History
List Of Figures