Canadean's "Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company (Wrigley) is a producer and distributor of confectionary products. The company's product portfolio includes gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, and lollipops. Wrigley's products are marketed under renowned brands such as Extra, Orbit, Doublemint, 5, Skittles, Starburst, Altoids and Life Savers, among others. The company's products are usually sold across retail locations as well as through online sales. Wrigley operates in more than 50 countries and distributes its brands in over 180 countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, a global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products. Wrigley is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.