“Cigarettes in Azerbaijan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Azerbaijan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2010, duty paid sales remained depressed, dropping by 5% to 14.69 billion pieces with a further 3.2% fall in 2011 as a result of rising prices. GDP growth was 2.2% in 2012 and stable prices helped the market to expand by 3.5% to 14.72 billion pieces.
- However, with tighter restrictions on the promotion and use of cigarettes, sales fell 11.6% in 2013 to 13.02 billion pieces.
- Although per capita consumption fell in 2011 to 1,512 pieces it was up in 2012 to 1,551 pieces and is forecast at 1,357 pieces in 2013.
- “Cigarettes in Azerbaijan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Azerbaijan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Azerbaijan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Azerbaijan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Azerbaijan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Azerbaijan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette Consumption: Apparent and Reported Sales, 2000-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Average Cigarette Prices, 2000-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1992-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1994-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2010 and 2012
European Tobacco Baku JSC
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023