Cigarettes in Czech Republic is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Czech Republic Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The legitimate market for cigarettes has been in decline for a number of years and contracted by 6.5% in 2013. Recent falls are largely as a result of the price increases brought about by tax rises.
- Taxation remains a major problem with sizeable increases since 2004 as the Czech government has sought to reach the EUs minimum percentage. As of July 2014, the total tax incidence, expressed as a percentage of the retail price, stood at 76.64%.
- Cigarette sales are forecast to contract by 13.4% between 2013 and 2023 with rising prices and the reduction in smoking opportunities being the main reasons.
- Cigarettes in Czech Republic report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Czech Republic.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Czech Republic. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Czech Republic.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Czech Republic along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Czech Republic, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Cigarette Brand Shares, 2005-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Cigarette Prices by Sector, 2003-2012
Development of Cigarette Prices, 2000-2013
Retail Price List, 2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Adults Smoking at Least 1 Cigarette a Day by Age Group, 2000-2010
Smoking Prevalence by Number of Cigarettes Smoked, 1997-2010
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes, 1993-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1993-2013
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Philip Morris CR as
British American Tobacco (Czech Republic) sro
Imperial Tobacco CR sro
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures