“Cigarettes in Libya” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Libya Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Internal consumption is estimated at 6 million pieces in 2012, with strong supply and low prices pushing demand up to an estimated 6.5 billion pieces in 2013.
- Per capita consumption is estimated at 1,083 pieces/year in 2013 with a slightly higher figure of 1,106 pieces/year projected for 2014.
- Market volumes are tentatively forecast to increase to reach 8.75 billion pieces by 2023. Annual per capita consumption is forecast to rise by 12.1% to a projected 1,214 pieces by 2023.
- “Cigarettes in Libya” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Libya.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Libya.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Libya.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Libya along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Libya, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Production and Trade 1
Cigarette Production, 1990-2014
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Exports to Libya, 2005-2013
General Tobacco Company/Libyan Tobacco Company
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023