“Cigarettes in Turkmenistan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Turkmenistan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Legitimate sales are estimated at 1.84 billion pieces in 2013, but have been higher, with per capita consumption currently estimated at 360 pieces per year.
- A rise in prices since 2011 is understood to have resulted in many smokers switching to cheaper brands.
- By 2023 duty-paid sales are forecast to be around 2.25 billion pieces, 22.3% above 2013 levels and equating to 395 pieces per person a year.
- “Cigarettes in Turkmenistan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Turkmenistan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Turkmenistan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Turkmenistan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Turkmenistan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Turkmenistan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Imports, 1994-2013
South Korean Cigarette Exports to Turkmenistan, 2000-2013
Exports to Turkmenistan by Country, 2007-2013
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023