“Cigarettes in Uruguay” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Uruguay Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• Latest DGI data for 2013 indicates sales were up by 2.8% to 2,306 million pieces. ERC forecasts for 2014 place sales up another 1.9% to 2,350 million pieces.
• However, due to the decline in the overall market, filter volumes have fallen from 3.36 billion pieces in 2000 to 2.29 billion pieces in 2013, a fall of 31.8% over the period.
• Blond, mostly American blend cigarettes dominate, accounting for an estimated 98.5% of total sales volume in 2013.
• “Cigarettes in Uruguay” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Uruguay.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Uruguay. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Uruguay.
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Uruguay along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Uruguay, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Breakdown: Filter v Plain Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Market Breakdown: Blond v Dark, 2000-2013
Manufacturers & Brands
Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2014
Taxation & Retail Prices
Retail Prices: July 2010
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Gender & Type of Product, 2009
Production & Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, Volume, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2004-2013
Cigarette Exports, Volume, 1990-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Compañia Industrial de Tabacos Monte Paz SA
Prospects & Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures