“Cigarettes in Yemen” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Yemen Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Volumes slipped back further in 2011 and were static in 2012 as the disappointing economic performance of the economy continued to hamper sales. Volumes recovered in 2013 to 8.7 billion pieces with forecasts for 2014 suggesting further growth of 2.3%.
- Official import volumes dropped to only 40 million pieces in 2013, with Germany the main source, but had reached 667 million pieces in 2010.
- Steady growth in duty paid sales of 29.5% is expected over the forecast period aided by the country's fast expanding adult population. After recent falls in per capita consumption, a modest increase of 3.8% is forecast by 2023 to 356 pieces.
- “Cigarettes in Yemen” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Yemen.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Yemen. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Yemen.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Yemen along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Yemen, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Price Index for Tobacco, Cigarettes and Qat, 2008-2012
Average Cigarette Prices: Main Cities, 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports. 1995-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2004-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1997-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2013
National Tobacco and Matches Company (NTMC)
National Cigarette and Match Industries Ltd (NCMI)
United Industries Company Ltd (HSA Group)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023