Canadean's "WS Development Co., Ltd.: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "WS Development Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "WS Development Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "WS Development Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Westate Development Co., Ltd.(Westate) is involved in the hotel business in South Korea. The company owns and operates Seoul Palace Hotel in Seoul. It provides accommodation services through its guest rooms and offers services such as restaurants and bars, banquets, sauna and health clubs, arcade and business center. In addition, it offers accommodation facility including business floor, palace floor, executive floor, suite and executive lounge. It also operates various restaurants such as Stone Plate, Suh Goong (Chinese restaurant), Ta Bong (Japanese restaurant) and TWOTONE Lounge. Westate was formerly known as Seojoo Tourist Co Ltd. Westate is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Table Of Contents
1 WS Development Co., Ltd.
2 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
3 WS Development Co., Ltd. - History
4 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Head Office
5 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
5.1 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
5.2 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Business Description
6 WS Development Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
6.1 WS Development Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Broad Service Offerings
6.2.2 Strength - Strategic Locations
6.3 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Overdependence on Seoul Region
6.4 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for South Korean TandT Industry
6.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Youth and Student Travel Market
6.5 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Unforeseen Circumstances
6.5.2 Threats - Competitive Brandjacking
6.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
7 WS Development Co., Ltd. - Recent Developments
List Of Tables
Table 1: WS Development Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: WS Development Co., Ltd. - History
List Of Figures