XTend Medical Corporation (XTend Medical) is a healthcare IT company which specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of telemedicine and telehealth solutions for the healthcare industry. The company is involved in the development, manufacturing and distribution of technologies for managed care companies, hospitals, and extended care facilities for better patient care. The company also conducts research activities to provide solutions for healthcare issues, which are useful for the global companies in disease management. Its product line includes monitoring systems for diabetes and chronic care. In addition, it also provides pharmacy products like diabetic supplies, nutritional products, other supplements and pharmacy products. The company serves its products to healthcare organizations, third-world countries, and physician groups. The company is headquartered at Sun Valley in California, the US.
XTend Medical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 27, 2012: XTend Medical /MultiCorp International Finalizes Announces Name And Symbol Change
Apr 27, 2012: XTend Medical Begins Process To Change Name To MultiCorp International
This comprehensive SWOT profile of XTend Medical Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of XTend Medical Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
XTend Medical Corporation - Key Information
XTend Medical Corporation - Overview
XTend Medical Corporation - Key Employees
XTend Medical Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
XTend Medical Corporation - Key Operational Heads
XTend Medical Corporation - Major Products and Services
XTend Medical Corporation - History
XTend Medical Corporation - Company Statement
XTend Medical Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
XTend Medical Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
XTend Medical Corporation - Business Description
XTend Medical Corporation - Corporate Strategy
XTend Medical Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
XTend Medical Corporation - Strengths
XTend Medical Corporation - Weaknesses
XTend Medical Corporation - Opportunities
XTend Medical Corporation - Threats
XTend Medical Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
XTend Medical Corporation, Key Information
XTend Medical Corporation, Major Products and Services
XTend Medical Corporation, History
XTend Medical Corporation, Key Employees
XTend Medical Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
XTend Medical Corporation, Key Operational Heads
XTend Medical Corporation, Other Locations
XTend Medical Corporation, Subsidiaries
XTend Medical Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
XTend Medical Corporation, Key Competitors
XTend Medical Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures