Zedi, Inc. (Zedi) is an oil and gas technology service provider. The company offers data solutions and field technology products to the energy industry. Its field technology products include zedi silverjack, mtrac, third party plunger control, smart-alek, smart-skid, zedi control center, zedi scada, charts and recorder equipment, etube, metering equipment, and miscellaneous equipment and accessories. The company offers data solutions such as financial data management, production data management, enterprise reporting, operations data management, and data processing. It also offers consultancy services such as measurement consulting, production accounting consulting, regulatory compliance consulting, zedi measurement schematics program, mergers and acquisitions, and zedi consulting services events. Zedi is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Zedi, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2012: Zedi Reports Revenue Of CAD22.8m In Q3 2012
Aug 16, 2012: Zedi Reports Revenue Of CAD26.6m In Q2 2012
May 17, 2012: Zedi Reports Revenue Of CAD26.3m In Q1 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zedi, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zedi, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Zedi, Inc. - Key Information
Zedi, Inc. - Overview
Zedi, Inc. - Key Employees
Zedi, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Zedi, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Zedi, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Zedi, Inc. - History
Zedi, Inc. - Company Statement
Zedi, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Zedi, Inc. - Business Description
Zedi, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Zedi, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zedi, Inc. - Strengths
Zedi, Inc. - Weaknesses
Zedi, Inc. - Opportunities
Zedi, Inc. - Threats
Zedi, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Zedi, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Zedi, Inc., Key Information
Zedi, Inc., Key Ratios
Zedi, Inc., Share Data
Zedi, Inc., Major Products and Services
Zedi, Inc., History
Zedi, Inc., Key Employees
Zedi, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Zedi, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Zedi, Inc., Other Locations
Zedi, Inc., Subsidiaries
Zedi, Inc., Key Competitors
Zedi, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Zedi, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Zedi, Inc., Annual Ratios
Zedi, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Zedi, Inc., Performance Chart
Zedi, Inc., Ratio Charts